Prompt: Bullet Point your whole day
- Wake up at 5:15 a.m.
- Get dressed
- Take Piper out to go potty
- Pack lunch (if there is anything to eat)
- Say goodbye to Daniel, who is still in bed
- Head off to work between 5:45-6:00 a.m.
- Get to work
- Turn on computer
- Turn on Netflix to listen to
- Open e-mail to delete unnecessary ones
- WordPress to work on my Daily Writing Challenge Prompt
- Possibly work on my primary blog, A World Full of Furlongs
- Get to work on local news
- Space out pieces so I have all day and find more local news
- Get lunch and eat at my desk
- Possibly get wire stories from Bob
- Spend the rest of the afternoon looking for news and adding that day’s posts to the Local Focus section of the newspaper
- Leave work between 2-3 p.m.
- Spend afternoon either doing homework or relaxing on the couch with Piper
- Eat dinner between 5-7 p.m.
- Take a nightly walk with Daniel and Piper
- Bed between 9-11 p.m.
- Do it all over again the next day, if I am going to work. If I am going to school, that is a completely different day schedule.
Miss my last installment? Read it here!